Family lawThe office provides you with a specialised team to analyse your family situation and your estate in order to optimise it and to meet your requirements by finding the optimal solutions.
The office will accompany you and advise you at every important step of your life.
This will generally involve:
- Choosing a matrimonial scheme (prenuptial agreement, designation of the applicable law)
- Changing matrimonial scheme during a marriage
- Forming a civil partnership or arranging cohabitation
- Consenting to an adoption
- Organising a separation or a divorce
- Settling a succession
- Determining the distribution of jointly owned property